- A pass in Karnataka SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Karnataka State P.U.E. Department.
- The applicant should satisfy all other condition set by the State P.U.E. Department and the College.
- Students passed X standard or equivalent examination in foreign countries /Foreign Nationals have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from The Director, P.U.E. Department, Bangalore, before securing admission.
Documents Required For Admission
I PUC CHECK LIST
- Govt. Application
- Original SSLC/X Marks Card
- Self-attested photocopy of SSLC/X Marks Card
- Original TC
- Self-attested photocopy of caste certificate/ income certificate
- Photos – 3 nos
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar card
- Self-attested photocopy of conduct certificate
- Prescribed fee
- Undertaking (If applicable)
- Eligibility fee of Rs 600/- (only For ICSE & CBSE Students)
II PUC CHECK LIST
- SSLC/X Marks card original
- Photocopy of IPUC marks card
- TC Original
- PU board application form
- PU board fees paid chalan (Rs 1200)
- photocopy of Caste certificate/Income certificate
- Photos-6 nos.
- Aadhar card Xerox
- photocopy of conduct certificate
- Prescribed fees
- Eligibility fee Rs /-600 (only for ICSE & CBSE Students)
Additional Documents Required For Foreign Students
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate.
- Valid Student Visa.
- Passport Copy.
- Resident Permit.